Leak Detection : Signs of water leaks and precautions
LDS Leak Detection Specialists Ltd are experts in finding all water leaks.
You may have already noticed some signs of a water leak, for example the noise of water even when nothing is being used, a reduction in pressure at the cold kitchen tap, a patch of greener grass in your front lawn or a damp patch on tarmac. Apart from the obvious signs of leakage there are a few useful pointers:
- Are you receiving high water bills?
- Is there a loss of water pressure and flow rate?
- Is there a discolouration in the supply water?
- Are the tanks continually running in the loft?
- Central heating: Is there a repeated loss of system pressure on a combi boiler?
- Know where the isolation points are i.e. the stop taps internal and external.
- Check that its operational and accessible.
- Ensure that pipes are well insulated and isolated or drained down if no longer required.
- Lag all exposed pipework. Have your boiler routinely serviced.
- Have your cylinder, room and radiator thermostats set to reasonable temperatures.
- Check condensate pipes from your boiler if the pipe freezes your boiler may fail to operate.
At LDS Leak Detection Specialists Ltd will accurately locate your water leak quickly and cost effectively with minimal disruption and damage to your property. We pride ourselves on being 'The Best' in the industry, Leak Detection Specialists has a 99% success rate in locating leaks and is one of the original leak detection companies.
Leak Detection Specialists have engineers all over the country enabling us to provide a fast response.
Leak Detection is the only solution, if there is a leak we will find it saving you money, time and unnecessary stress.
Contact LDS Leak Detection Specialists Ltd for help and advise Tel: 0844 809 4968