Our engineers have been keeping busy at Leak Detection Specialists Ltd locating water leaks in both domestic and commercial properties throughout the UK.
March was a busy month for finding commercial water leaks; our engineers successfully found water leaks at Array Fruit Farm in Worcestershire, on a polypipe district heating mains at Portland Prison in Dorset, at Copthall Stadium in North London , Curry's Superstore in Luton, a water leak on 10 inch cast iron pipe under ground at Mount Pleasant in the Falklands and many more commercial properties.
Our skilled leak detection engineers successfully found water leaks using specialised leak detection equipment that enables them to perform various methods of leak detection. They are able to locate water leaks underground and behind walls with little or no damage to your property.
We have engineers all over the UK enabling us to provide a fast response to your leak detection needs. Our engineers are all qualified plumbers and heating engineers and more importantly trained in using leak detection equipment and interpreting their results.
Simply call our head office Tel: 0844 809 4968 to talk to our advisors regarding your water leak.
We can book an appointment for one of our skilled leak detection engineers to carry out a leak detection survey at your property.
A Leak Detection Specialists survey includes:
- An experienced qualified mechanical engineer
- Latest ‘state of the art’ leak detection equipment to accurately locate your water leak
- The appropriate testing and inspection process to locate and pinpoint your water leak i.e. Acoustic Profiling, Tracer Gas, Thermal Imaging. Find more information on these techniques here.
- A fully Comprehensive written report with photos and recommendations.
- A first class service and excellent customer care. See our testimonials.